Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Do you need new glasses?

If you live in Seattle you would know that sunglasses are a rarity here. It's only during those one or two summer months that you really need them. Rest of the year, I feel you are wearing them more for the looks than utility. And, that's also not a bad thing! ;)


So, when you need your sunglasses after almost an year and you don't even remember where you last kept them...well, you buy new ones! At least, that's the theory I am going with after reading this!!! Now, I do not for the life of me know the validity of that finding, but I would take any reason to shop. You would too, right?

This is where I introduce you to the new Waterway collection by Warby Parker. When I first heard about Warby Parker in passing few months ago, what really caught my eye was the unique concept of having eyeglasses delivered to your doorstep free of cost, try on, send the sample package back, if you like something, order it! As simple as that.


Also, when I like what a company is doing, I go on to read a bit about how it started or what makes it unique. And their story convinced me even more!

Now, I am not a prescription eyeglass wearer anymore, so I let it slide. But when Warby Parker reached out to me to introduce their new collection, I gave myself a virtual whack thinking why I never bothered to find out if they have sunglasses too!


Well, here is your chance so you don't miss out. Check out the new waterway collection where some of their popular silhouettes get a revamp and look all sorts of dreamy!


I am all set to pick a pair for my upcoming vacation of lounging around a pool all day! I think I have convinced you enough with sneaking these dreamlike pictures in there, haven't I?

So go on, get your shop on! 

Pictures courtesy : Warby Parker Editorial package

Disclaimer : This is not a sponsored post. 

1 comments:

Rosh S said...

Nice sun glasses they carry. And love the concept of doorstep delivery :)

http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com