Friday, October 4, 2013

What we eat : Part IV

In continuation to the series where I document what we eat at home on a daily basis, here is another post. Also, it is acting as a reminder to click more food pictures, a habit which seems I have grown out of!

You can view earlier part of this series here.


Besan Poora (Chickpea flour pancakes)


Burmese chilli chicken with rice and stir fried Bok choy

(After eating Burmese food at a place in San francisco which to me tasted like a fusion of Indian and Chinese, but not in your typical 'Indo-chinese' way, I found this recipe and it has become a staple now)



Garlic Shrimp spinach pasta


Cous cous with sautéed mushrooms and spinach, ripe tomatoes


Grilled chicken legs, roasted potatoes and foil-cooked corn and bell peppers

Bon appétit!

1 comments:

Ritika Mahendru said...

I am a vegetarian, but still I love all the pics.. so mouth watering :)
risingcolors.blogspot.in